Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While at VMI back in the late seventies, my buddy brought this game to the Institute. We played many many hours and had a blast.

Now I am (have been) searching for a copy. This is the hardest game to find for some reason.

If there is a copy out there, please let me know.

Thanks!

Matt Looby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

You're a lone voice in the dark.
Not too much love for this game.
Let me know when you get tired of looking, I could see what success I might have copying it, if you want to bother with building your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tanik wrote:
Let me know when you get tired of looking, I could see what success I might have copying it, if you want to bother with building your own.

I'm DEFINITELY interested in building my own!

Any chance you could share the rules? (I'm actually going to post the OTHER Scrimmage rules too!)

THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

Oh, crap!
Now that I'm called on to look more closely, I realize I've got the wrong Scrimmage. Sorry. This is not the one I have.
I'm actually trying to find a copy of this, too.
Wish SPI could have had a little more imagination and come up with a different name.
Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tanik wrote:

Oh, crap!
Now that I'm called on to look more closely, I realize I've got the wrong Scrimmage.

Bummer! This one actually looks more interesting that the SPI Scrimmage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

Sorry to get your hopes up.
The SPI version certainly has its detractors, and it seems a large part of that may be because you can't play out a complete game. But I like it for the hex by hex, man to man detail. The contact table needs a bit of tweeking, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.