Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In our group, we give a player the option of taking a church card into his or her hand rather than playing it. This way it can serve as an extra means of payment when bidding for gold cards in the auction phase. Once it's taken into a player's hand, it loses its power to raise or lower the value of dice (i.e. you can only execute its power when you initially obtain the card, same as in official rules). We find this option of taking the church card into one's hand to be particularly useful early in the gift phase, when there's little point to raising or lowering the value of any die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sanders
United States
Henderson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
DNA results:Scottish, Dutch, English, Irish, German, French, Iberian Peninsula = 100% American!
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it! One of the few times I see the value of adding a house rule to a good game, but here it has purpose and adds to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.