Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnar Sveen
Norway
Fredrikstad
Østfold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an extra bag of zombie stand bases, instead of the survivor tokens and the van.

According to the game description on this page, I am also missing:

- 5 Backpacks (one in each player color)
- 3 Big badass boss zombies

But those aren't mentioned in the game rules, so my guess is that those were cut from the game before release?

Anyone else missing pieces?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Superdeathflame wrote:
I got an extra bag of zombie stand bases, instead of the survivor tokens and the van.

But those aren't mentioned in the game rules, so my guess is that those were cut from the game before release?

Missing pieces? I am still missing the entire game! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnar Sveen
Norway
Fredrikstad
Østfold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dnasearchr wrote:
Missing pieces? I am still missing the entire game! :-)

I think I would rather be missing the entire game, than have a copy I can't play - and having to deal with Queen's customer support to get it.

It's like I opened Schrödingers box, and the cat is dead. You haven't opened your box yet, and the cat may still be happily purring inside. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Delmeby
Sweden
Bromma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Superdeathflame wrote:

My copy seems complete. There is one "expansion" module which has 1 backpack at least. Not sure what "boss zombies" mean, but there are some extra difficult dudes in the "expansion" modules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep.....but not just a piece or two. I am missing every single piece.

All of them.

The box too.

In fact, I got nothing.

Fun thing is......I remember paying for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Walker
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Mega Metroid!
mbmbmbmbmb
Superdeathflame wrote:

Personally I just edited the contents of the box based off what's listed in the instructions. No where in the retail copy are backpacks or big bad ass boss zombies listed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Montgomery
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only "piece" I'm missing is the website. While setting up for our first game the other night, we went to the URL listed in the manual to download the soundtrack...and it isn't there. The Escape website doesn't have any mention of Zombie City yet. Couldn't find the file on BGG either.

In the end we had to play through an impromptu game of "Find a Portable CD Player in the Year 2015" first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
msg tools
mbmbmb
Superdeathflame wrote:

Hey, I just received mine a few days ago and while going through it I noticed that I was also missing my survivor tokens and the van. I also got an extra bag of zombie stand bases. This is really lame!

UPDATE: According to Jorg from Queen Games he said that he'll send me a the missing pieces right away! Woo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eaton-Salners
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived without any yellow bases for the zombies. shake

Only green and red. gulpdevil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnar Sveen
Norway
Fredrikstad
Østfold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a mail from Queen that they had increased their support staff, and would be sending me my pieces shortly. They have now arrived. Hooray! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.