Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He made a purchase back in July and hasn't checked in since the July 21st. I haven't received any payment, but he has great feedback. I am hoping someone has a way of contacting him to see if he still wants the items he agreed to purchase. I am hoping all is well with him other than perhaps he has computer issues or such...

Thanks for any help!
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to prior posts, Ray changed his BGG password to a random string of characters because he'd decided he was done with the site. He had a trade pending at the time and the recipient had to go to great lengths to get in contact with Ray, and was very nearly screwed out of his game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to check out this thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/121546

Seems I was slow on the draw, again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Now this is really strange. When I was in Houston last May I hooked up with him for a game of Twilight Struggle. I'd never met him before but I wanted to do some gaming while I was in town. He's a nice guy, but he has little time as he has a family that keeps him busy. This just doesn't seem like him. I wonder what's up.

He works at HP as a contractor and maybe something went awry. Or maybe he is having marital problems. I know how that can mess up everything in your life. I don't think he's a scammer. It could be his wife is giving him a hard time about gaming or something. He has a massive game collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - I guess I'll have to report him as failing to pay so I can relist these items. *sigh*

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Interested in contacting RayMulford user...
randomizing your password doesn't work. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/resetpassword.php3 can mail it to you.

you need to randomize your email address also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, all I know is that Ray has shown no interest in maintaining his standing on BGG. Take a look at his profile and you'll notice that he hasn't logged on since July...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.