nicole wight
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My name is Nicole, and I manage East Coast Gamers in Toms River, NJ. We suffered a fire back in May, and it wiped out our entire location. Since moving into a new, 3,000 sq ft location, we have really had an opportunity to expand into a fully operational LGS. We have Free Casual Play during regular business hours, and a fair collection of Board Games/Table Top Games to borrow.

I would love to see more organized play, or just new faces come in! So we hope to see you if you are in our area!
Check us out on Facebook, we have Table Top Tuesday this week, and every week, Netrunner, MTG, and Warmachine/WH40k. Myself, I am obviously quite into the board game/table top part!

Let me know if you have any questions!
Nicole
https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastGamersNJ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nanthachack
United States
Freehold
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Unsorted components are unwelcome.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Nicole. Toms River is a little further from where I'd like to go, but I am interested in heading down on Tuesday to check out the place and play some games. What time do you usually open up for board gaming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicole wight
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, there!

We open at 1pm, and close at 10pm (later if Magic fires at 7pm) Feel free to bring a friend, or play with someone who may be in the store. Feel free to come at any time between those hours.

We have plenty of drinks and snacks that are very affordable if you are hungry or thirsty.

Hope to see you!
Nicole

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Goodhand
United States
GSP Exit #20 (Seaville)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Nicole ; - )

Thanks for interrupting the Board Gamers in the Monmouth County (NJ) area thread to let us know that your location exists and is available.

I passed by your place yesterday around 1-ish on my way to Monmouth Mall in Eatontown. I would have stopped in, IF I had been able to find a convenient parking space. Any suggestions?

Maybe the next time I'm in the T.R. area, my circumstances will be more conducive to spending more time there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.