Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robbin van biljouw
Netherlands
den oever
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the mini expansion; once you have placed your freight car, is it locked on that railroad? Or can you swap it every end of turn, to other locomotives wich have at least 3 reach?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robbin 1 wrote:
From the mini expansion; once you have placed your freight car, is it locked on that railroad? Or can you swap it every end of turn, to other locomotives wich have at least 3 reach?

Nothing in the rules says you can move it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robbin van biljouw
Netherlands
den oever
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, i know, i am probably overthinking this.

I am even thinking; what if the freight car is locked on the locomotive and it is replaced by another.......

It's most likely that i am making this harder than it should be.

thanx for the insight of keeping it simple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dario birthin74
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
robbin 1 wrote:
Yeah, i know, i am probably overthinking this.

I am even thinking; what if the freight car is locked on the locomotive and it is replaced by another.......

It's most likely that i am making this harder than it should be.

thanx for the insight of keeping it simple.

The freight car is locked on the track not on a Locomotive.
Since you can put the freight car only in a path where the locomotive (or the sums of the locomotives) is 3 or greather it does not suffer the locomotive change.
You only "upgrade" locomotives, so you change a locomotive with one with a greater value then the conditions for having the freight car are never lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just to make it semi-official. It is not possible to move the freight car to another track once it has been placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.