Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am confused by one aspect of the game. When I draw a nightmare card and must chose one of the penalties, near the end of the game, if I have 4 keys of each color and only the matching doors left, shouldn't I just keep using the penelty of the 5 cards from the deck go to the discard? Then, I don't lose any doors and I just have to keep going through the cards until all of the doors come up.

Also, do I lose or can I take the above penalty if there are less than 5 cards in the draw deck? Help is appreciated. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You lose if you need to fill your hand but there aren't any labyrinth cards left in the deck. Since you have all the keys required to open all the doors left in the deck, by the time you find there aren't enough labyrinth cards in the deck, you would've escaped the dream world anyway. Hooray!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One more question. As you draw cards to discard them via the nightmare consequence and you pull doors, you don't get to unlock them with your keys, correct? That only happens in the step where you refill your hand.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artur Szpot
Poland
Rybnik
flag msg tools
Hey look, a pony!
badge
Smile :)
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. You can't open a Door when it's part of drawing an entire hand (at the start of the game or due to a Nightmare) nor when it is part of 4 cards supposed to be removed from the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.