Subject: This week's DAW Metagame Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Kirkman
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey folks! Not a lot going on this week in the world of DDAW, probably not surprising for a holiday week. I'll have an update next weekend. In the meantime, since our last December write-up has been done, it's time to draw a winner.

Thanks to our friends over at Random.org, the winning name for December is Cheyenne Cummings! Cheyenne wins his choice of any Wave Two unit, just let me know which one and where to send it and we'll get it on it's way.

For January, we're going to be awarding ANY expansion unit from Wave One or Two. How do you enter? Easy, just report DDAW OP build lists to me for our Meta Project. One entry for every official list! If you're participating in D&D Attack Wing organized play, there's no reason not to get your name in the hat!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Fourie
South Africa
flag msg tools
You had me excited there for a few seconds!

The metagame thread every week is very good, and something i regularly check for on bgg.

Can't wait for next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.