Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Powers
United States
Triangle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In section 'D. Administrative Phase' on page 5 of the rule book it says 'If the player selects an Administrative Phase APM...or chooses to undertake and Administrative Phase...conduct the following actions...'. The 5th action is a Weariness Check for the Macedonian Army if necessary.

On page 12, right under the Weariness modifiers is says 'In every APM-generated Admin Phase in which a die roll is needed, the Macedonian Player rolls the die...'

So my question is, which is it? Does the Macedonian player roll for weariness for every Admin phase, or just the 'APM generated Admin Phases'?

I am guessing that page 12 is incorrect and it should be done on all admin phases, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard H. Berg
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
" Does the Macedonian player roll for weariness for every Admin phase, or just the 'APM generated Admin Phases'?"

Every Admin Phase . . .

RHB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.