Android: Netrunner» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: ANR tournament (first with promo prizes!) in Zagreb, Croatia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stjepan Pavuna
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, thanks to my connections with the Dutch ANR underground, I was able to take some promo rewards to my home country and the local scene has responded by organising a first promo prize supported tournament, with many more to come in the 2015.
If you are in the neighbourhood, drop by to Zagreb, Croatia on Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 3:00pm.
If you need any info, reply here or drop an email to netrunnerzg@gmail.com
Spread the word to any of your ANR mates living around that area (so Slovenia, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, etc...)

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicole wight
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Man, do I EVER wish I could drop by! Congrats and Enjoy!

-America

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jure Volarevic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait. I'm really excited for this tournament, I never thought I would one day participate in a tournament with actual promo rewards. Thank you so much Stiv (and everyone from Zagreb) for making this possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goran M
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eastcoastgamergirl wrote:
Man, do I EVER wish I could drop by! Congrats and Enjoy!

-America

If anyone, including you , will actually drop by i'm sure we will find some nice place for hosting.

As far as tournament goes, it is nice to finally have some local prize supported tourney. We will sure post the results online, and maybe even the (video) report if we will have resources...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.