Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ms Dew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm totally getting psyched for this con next month up in Maine and was surprised that I couldn't find an active thread for it. Tho maybe I'm just sucky at searching the site whistle Anywho, I guess I'll start a thread for any other geeks that need a spot for chat, planning or otherwise goodwill for this rad con.

For those that are curious, check it out here: www.snowconmaine.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Dew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, my main inquiry is if there are any other fans of Milton Bradley or Parker Bros that would still be around Sunday evening for an end of con gaming session. I'm really hopin to have a chance to play Hero Quest and/or Omega Virus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't really know much about SnowCon until you posted this. We might actually make the 3-hour drive to it - my wife is still considering. :-)

Thank you for raising awareness of this - we have never gone to a convention before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Dew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mizerak wrote:
Didn't really know much about SnowCon until you posted this. We might actually make the 3-hour drive to it - my wife is still considering. :-)

Thank you for raising awareness of this - we have never gone to a convention before.

No problem! Yes, the drive from southern New England can be hairy, weather dependent. Mine's around 4. It's not too bad if you can break it up with stops along the way i.e. L.L.Bean. The best part of the con are the Flip the Table events. Pure radness Let me know if you decide to go. Always nice to meet a fellow gamer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.