Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron McMellon
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, I'm currently in Qingdao until the end of January and was thinking about getting some board games to play and pass the time, does anyone know of some board game stores or shops that I can get some board games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe A. Redjac
China
Beijing
Beijing
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Stores probably not. In China the board game scene is more based around board game cafes. These places sport a library of games for rent and you may run into local gamers there. Whether they agree to play with you is another thing.

Some of these places may sell games on the side, but overall most of the revenue comes in thru people renting games there. No idea how well established game cafes are in Qingdao.

Best of luck and be so nice to mention what you actually manage to find in Qingdao.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron McMellon
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, I will keep my eye out for the cafes and any place where I can find some games and mention them here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.