Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Gail Spontelli
United States
Mansfield
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I played this game as a kid (around 1968) but can't remember the name. It had pieces that looked like the Rebound pieces, marbles with red and blue plastic rings around the marbles, and you slid them down a surface and tried to score points. Anybody know what game this is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
What makes it different from Rebound?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have a game that has those rebound-style discs but it doesn't have the turnaround/rubber band of a proper Rebound set. It's just a 4-ish foot long board, with Curling markings on one side and Shuffleboard markings on the other. Mine was called "Munro Bonspiel Curling & Shuffle Board"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Killoran
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shuffle Shot was a table-top shuffleboard game that used the pucks you describe. Both scoring ends were simple perpendicular lines denoting points zones (values 1, 2, and ending with 3.) No "triangle" scoring on this. The playing surface was surrounded by a baize covered ditch.

I got one on e-bay several years ago, and it gets pretty regular play at my house...usually when a couple of players have been eliminated from a game and are waiting to start another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Branham
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
New Dia die Los Muertos. Lighter, sillier, and Stickers.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Carrom folks made a shuffleboard set that used those rings. It was a fairly nice 4 foot long shuffleboard.

They still make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.