Geoff Berman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Eclipso was created in 1963 or so and in no way was ever part of the JSA stable of villains.

He may have fought against them but he fought against EVERY superhero DC has.

I don't mind him being in DC Deckbuilding game but in NO way is he part of the JSA stable of villains LOL

Sorry friendly fanboy rant is now over :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What Villains would you expect to see? Keep in mind this is not the 1940s JSA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Berman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Johnny Sorrow and King of Tears come to mind as modern villains

If we are talking really modern, Desaad since the new 52 is all about that also Fury, Steppenwolf, etc

Just off the top of my head.

I'm not upset as I really like Eclipso, but calling him a JSA villian is like saying Lex Luthor is a Batman villian.

As I said its a fanboy rant and please forgive me :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Aldred
msg tools
He was a major villain for the JSA during 2003 and 2004. The Princes of darkness story arc and Black reign story Arc was all about him. I do agree Johnny Sorrow would have been a good addition. Eclipso was been a major villain for the entire DC universe citing the story line Days of Vengance which again had ties in with JSA. As for Earth 2 and the new 52 goes, I wouldn't consider them JSA. Especially for the era they were choosing to represent. Funny thing is the only reason I found this post is because Heroclix Superman/Wonder Woman set has an Eclipso piece that has a possession ability. I am planning to run Eclipso on a JSA Team possessing the team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.