Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is now available on BGA: http://en.boardgamearena.com/#!gamepanel?game=tashkalar

The implementation is pretty slick. I've only run into a few speed bumps-- when an effect lets you make "any number of moves in one direction", the site expects you to pick the destination space, rather than clicking each space you're moving onto in sequence. This makes sense in retrospect but surprised me (I think I missed out on some Storm Elemental-based destruction because of it).

I am worried I will lose many hours to the possibility of playing Tash-Kalar any time day or night. But I've been looking forward to this ever since CGE said they hoped to make an online implementation; this game really shines with the computer tracking flare eligibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy ****!

That's a fantastic addition to their line-up!

Here I'm waiting for the CZE upgraded release together with expansion (January I hope), so this would be great to assuage the wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And, as always with BGA, it's very well-implemented. They are tops as far as online board games go, in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
The implementation is nice. Though I still prefer boiteajeux for online implementations. It bugs me the way the cards keep rearranging themselves all the time on BGA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad this is playable somewhere online, but I would have prefered a Different Site as BGA
Playing there works not that good in phone and if your Connection is Bad you have to wait ages while maligne your turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there board game sites that do work well on phones? I haven't even tried because it seems like the amount of information onscreen would be too much for a tiny screen no matter what.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play dozens of Different games in Yucata.de and Most of them Work Perfect. There are just a few where you can't zoom out, which is annoying.
Also the games I played on boiteajeux worked good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack Spirio wrote:
I play dozens of Different games in Yucata.de and Most of them Work Perfect. There are just a few where you can't zoom out, which is annoying.
Also the games I played on boiteajeux worked good

Yucata is rather good on mobile, but I haven't tried with BGA.

Anyway, I learned Tash-Kalar when the BGA implementation came out and I love it, so thanks, BGA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Wack
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case anyone here missed it : Deathmatch Melee is now available as well on BGA (before last week it was just two players games).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quinarbre wrote:
Just in case anyone here missed it : Deathmatch Melee is now available as well on BGA (before last week it was just two players games).

I haven't been able to get very many 3p melee games together, which is too bad-- it's really interesting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Γοργοπόδαρος
Greece
flag msg tools
All that is gold does not glitter
badge
Not all those who wander are lost
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance to see demons or etherweave on arena?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.