Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I, as a "rest of the world" backer, receive any shipping notification?

I ask that because I haven't received anything so far, and I don't know if some stuff is still being shipped or if we are not supposed to receive any notification or anything else.

Does anyone know about it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Octatrack
United Kingdom
Rochdale
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the UK, some people have received their copies here, but not me cry
No notification yet either, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
US here and no notification *yet*. I'm assuming since US distribution is being handled by Amazon fulfillment that we will get notification but that is purely based on prior experience with KS games fulfilled by Amazon, not even TMG KS's specifically, so it's a guess at best. Hoping for word soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man"
mbmbmbmbmb
U.S. backer here. I do wish there were some update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jlmcmillan1 wrote:
US here and no notification *yet*. I'm assuming since US distribution is being handled by Amazon fulfillment that we will get notification but that is purely based on prior experience with KS games fulfilled by Amazon, not even TMG KS's specifically, so it's a guess at best. Hoping for word soon!

Yes, this is true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree I also have not gotten notification yet as a US backer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Morgan
United States
Freedom
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
us backer as well.

I guess i was spoiled from what i expect from retailers. I preordered dead of winter, I realize preorder and kickstarter are different, and that game's forum was blowing up with people wanting info on shipping. What is different about dead of winter and scoville is the game designer was answering forum questions and even updated frequently with shipping info and even pictures.

I realize some designers dont know everything about shipping but Im dying to get this game and I just want to know something about shipping.

The estimate according to kickstarter updates was around new years, just after xmas.

Im trying to be patient, I guess I should have expectations based on a very amazing experience with plaid hat games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Coleman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My U.S. shipment confirmed today, scheduled for 1/8 delivery!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Swingley
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hgcoleman wrote:
My U.S. shipment confirmed today, scheduled for 1/8 delivery!

Yay! Just got mine too, so I hope everyone starts getting theirs soon. I saw on the KS comments that Seth said they should be shipping out from about Wednesday on. Of course the holiday was in there to muck things up a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Stephens
Australia
Ringwood
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to come off as being rude or narcissistic, but this thread is referring to "Rest of the World" backers.

People in the US or UK/Europe have their own separate fulfilment companies and therefore will have completely different delivery/fulfilment times as each other.

As a backer that fits in the "Rest of the World" category, I would like to hear from other backers that also fit in this category and see if they've received anything.

Kudos to anyone from the US/UK/Europe that have received their game, I hope it's as awesome as I hope this game looks to be, but I don't want to sift through irrelevant posts about people not/are receiving their copies when they're not in the "Rest of the World" category.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinBoy24 wrote:
I don't want to come off as being rude or narcissistic, but this thread is referring to "Rest of the World" backers.

People in the US or UK/Europe have their own separate fulfilment companies and therefore will have completely different delivery/fulfilment times as each other.

As a backer that fits in the "Rest of the World" category, I would like to hear from other backers that also fit in this category and see if they've received anything.

Kudos to anyone from the US/UK/Europe that have received their game, I hope it's as awesome as I hope this game looks to be, but I don't want to sift through irrelevant posts about people not/are receiving their copies when they're not in the "Rest of the World" category.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking when creating this thread. This kickstarter seems to be somewhat different from other I backed, since this time shipment started to European backers, not US ones. I guess this time the shipment order will be Europe, US, rest of the world. Oh, well, I'm happy for them anyway .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Swingley
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
PSchulman wrote:
JustinBoy24 wrote:

Yeah, that was what I was thinking when creating this thread. This kickstarter seems to be somewhat different from other I backed, since this time shipment started to European backers, not US ones. I guess this time the shipment order will be Europe, US, rest of the world. Oh, well, I'm happy for them anyway .

Yeah, it's weird that the last few Kickstarters I've done have hit Europe first. But I understand what you guys are saying, so now that someone HAS created a US thread we can all buzz off from yours . Best of luck getting the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Marostica
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know who's handling fulfillment in Canada? My partner and I are still waiting for our copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Courtney Gebhart
United States
Westlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Still waiting in Alberta as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know my copy arrived at my home. good luck to everyone still waiting for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.