Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HI folks (most likely Europeans),

can you recommend a good summer vacation resort below Venice in Italy? We would like to travel to a different spot next year. So far we went to the "Lido di Jesolo" area between Venice and Triest, so we would like a change, but not a much longer driving (Lido di Jesolo is around 8 hours by car for our family with 2 smaller kids). We can stomach another hour to pass Venice and head a bit south of it, but we do not know how the resorts there look like and/or are recommended from personal experience.

Can someone recommend a spot and perhaps even a hotel/residence either from hearsay or based on his own trip there?

If you care for more specifics, we will be looking for half-board, most likely an included swimming pool (for kids and us as well), position not too far from the beach and if possible not too far from the town center ("life") either. We are not "night/party people" as the kids do not allow for that, so our days and nights will mostly be swimming, walking the streets and visiting attractions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
Well, if it's below Venice, I'd bring SCUBA gear.

/pedant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
Well, if it's below Venice, I'd bring SCUBA gear.

/pedant

Arrrr arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.