Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alexandre Boureau
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The more I think about this set of cards, the less I like it :
As you wish and Dark Obsession are redundant. I know you can still play As you wish if you already have Dark Obsession, but then, you pay 1 agenda for 1 card, which is a bit expensive.
A Dark Power is OK early on, but a bit weak late game (2 agenda points for 5 threats is a much worse deal than many of the other +threat agenda cards).
So the only great card in the set is Dark obsession, but it offers zero benefits in all the missions already featuring Darth Vader(and one of the key mission just does feature Vader...).
So do you find it worth including this set of agenda card in your starting selection? It seems the most underwhelming to me, despite Darth Vader being one of my favourite skirmish pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Albert
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right. It's less useful later on. However there is a limited amount of influence you will earn through-out the campaign and you only draw 4 cards at the end of a mission to choose from.

It's possible you may never have the chance to buy one or the other or you may get multiple opportunities. It depends.

On the other hand you do have to win the mission or the Rebels have to decline it in order to receive Darth Vader permanently; which is not a totally for sure thing. The cheaper one guarantees at least one use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.