Subject: In Memory of Day rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan F.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmb
As I slowly start to buy my way back into the game, I just wanted to ask, if anybody knows if a reprint of the Dreamland Cycle is on the horizon? (Sorry for my newbness)

I have fond memories of THE SEVENTY STEPS and tried to get my hands on the old Memory of Day Asylum Pack but that seems rather difficult (I actually felt quite happy, that I found some Summons of the Deep AP's. A lot of the older packs seems pretty rare).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. FFG announced recently that they will be reprinting all the old packs using their print-on-demand process. It will be a while before this is all online, but by moving the printing in-house they can easily reprint whatever they want in small runs and not have to worry about printing large batches at a time to be cost effective which is the reason some of the old packs have been difficult to get reprinted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.