Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Artists You Would Like To See? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So what artists would you like to see work on any expansions or other related Legendary Encounters?

I think Dave Dorman is a must. It has to be done. He's a legend with Alien/Predator artwork.
Raymond Swanland did some absolutely fantastic covers for 2009 run of Aliens/vs/Predator comics from Dark Horse. Simply stellar work.
I'm loving Juan Ferreyra's work in Prometheus - Fire and Stone. His Aliens and Engineer's are fantastic.

And, of course, Den Beauvais. He is responsible for the most gorgeous Aliens comics, Book 2/Nightmare Asylum. I would die of excitement if I saw cards by him.

What about you guys?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with your picks. I would add the artist from "Aliens/Predator: Deadliest of the Species" This is one of my favorite story lines, along with Dark horse's "Alien vs Predator: War" series too.

"Aliens/Predator: Deadliest of the Species"
Artist for first three issues:
by Jackson Guice (pencils) and John Beatty (inks)
Artist for issue 4-12:
Eduardo Barreto

"Aliens/Predator:War"
Artists:
Mark G. Heike (pencils) and Ricardo Villagrýn (inks)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.