Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Flash Point: Fire Rescue» Forums » General

Subject: List of all characters(including all expansions) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does somebody have or can someone create a list with all the character(I mean the character cards, not the miniatures)? Preferable with the name of the expansion which they are from.
And if you know any custom made characters, please include them.

[EDIT] 1 GG for a good list. If alderdust's list isn't complete 0.50 GG for everyone who can add a character to it
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DraedGhawl wrote:
Does somebody have or can someone create a list with all the character(I mean the character cards, not the miniatures)? Preferable with the name of the expansion which they are from.
And if you know any custom made characters, please include them.


Lets see I can probably do this from memory:

Base Game:
Rescue Specialist
Paramedic
Hazmat Technician
Fire Captain
Driver/Operator
CAFS Specialist
Generalist
Imaging Technician

Urban Structures:
Structural Engineer

Honor & Duty:
Fire Prevention Officer

Kickstarter:
Rescue Dog and Veteran


I believe thats it.
6 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoe M
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I wear my Halloween costume all year round!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, that seems correct. The only thing I'd add is that the Veteran and Rescue Dog are now sold as a separate expansion.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Alderdust wrote:
DraedGhawl wrote:
Does somebody have or can someone create a list with all the character(I mean the character cards, not the miniatures)? Preferable with the name of the expansion which they are from.
And if you know any custom made characters, please include them.


Lets see I can probably do this from memory:

Base Game:
Rescue Specialist
Paramedic
Hazmat Technician
Fire Captain
Driver/Operator
CAFS Specialist
Generalist
Imaging Technician

Urban Structures:
Structural Engineer

Honor & Duty:
Fire Prevention Officer

Kickstarter:
Rescue Dog
Veteran


I believe thats it.


Split the KS figures onto two lines.
 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil DeKoning
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure the Fire Prevention Officer is another Kickstarter exclusive.
 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BozemanPhil wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Fire Prevention Officer is another Kickstarter exclusive.


Just sent and checked the details on the KS page. You are correct.

KS Page wrote:

The Kickstarter Edition also includes a new specialist card - the Fire Prevention Officer and a double-side game board with an alternative Attic and Basement. These items will not be included in the retail edition of the expansion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bschremp wrote:
BozemanPhil wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Fire Prevention Officer is another Kickstarter exclusive.


Just sent and checked the details on the KS page. You are correct.

KS Page wrote:

The Kickstarter Edition also includes a new specialist card - the Fire Prevention Officer and a double-side game board with an alternative Attic and Basement. These items will not be included in the retail edition of the expansion.


You can get the Fire Prevention Officer if you get 1st Edition Printing.

So if you ordered from Cool Stuff Inc. etc I think its still 1st Edition and you would get the officer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.