Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
orange smartie
England
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

just got this, yet to play but have read through the rules and I have a question as per the title. Rules seem to suggest that light vehicles can take but a single hit (rulebook v1.2b p9). However, this seems inconsistent with the presence of the skull icon with arrows (which normally indicates that the tile is flipped to a weakened side following a single hit). Am I right in thinking it's one hit to kill?

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Steinbauer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As far as I understood, it's a one-hit-kill, but you flip it around, because the tile is supposed to be blocked by the destructed vehicle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orange smartie
England
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Christian,

That makes sense, thanks for the quick answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pascal bons
France
les moitiers d'allonne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One hit and the light vehicle is destroyed. The red skull indicates that you remove the counter when hit, the skull with arrows indicates that you flip the counter when hit, leaving a wreck for a light vehicle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Ray Johnson

Houston
Texas
msg tools
OH NO! A BEAR!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll notice that the Zundapp and MG Nest light vehicles have the red-skull icon. These vehicles are too small to become wrecks, and they get removed from the map when hit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles BAINTER
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So you can run over the Zundapp with a Jeep?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.