Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoann
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a FAQ scheduled for this game.
At this point, there are some rules point which aren't not clear, according to the english / german or french version ...

I've got at least 2 questions waiting for an official reply, I'm sure there are plenty of others. I will gather all unclear questions in this topic.

1) Does all player scores if they are in a region ?
2) Does the king's region is favored in case of a tie ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No official FAQ yet, but most questions have been answered by the publisher.

1. That depends. and it answered by the rules: In most cases there are only rewards to the first and second player in the region. A few regions give a small token reward just for being pressent.

2. Yes, the King's Region is favored in case of ties, and then the region(s) clockwise from that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoann
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Mik for the reply.

Another one : when you play in a 2 players game, you must set only 1 privilege card ... except for VP where there are card 8VP and card 4VP ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Etherion wrote:
when you play in a 2 players game, you must set only 1 privilege card ... except for VP where there are card 8VP and card 4VP ?
Correct. You still use 6 different Privilege Cards, one copy of each -except if you use set "One", then you use both the 4 and the 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.