Andrew D
msg tools
The outside of the box is a little warn from being on a shelf. The copy was hardly used. Only setup once so the pieces have been punched out. Some of the nations still in the bags and the money still wrapped up . Would be a great copy for actually playing the game. I bought it with hope of learning to play with friends and it never happened. Trying to gauge a good price to sell it for / what condition this would be considered. Thanks for all your help !!!

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Checkout this url for BGG Marketplace prices:

http://www.spielboy.com/# Price range seems to be $300-$500 USD currently.

BGG also has a similar graphing function for prices under the "Price History" link in the "Statistics" section of the BGG game page for A&A: Anniversary.

Also, check most recent eBay prices. From your description, game seems to be "Very Good" to "Like New" by BGG standards (which are really kind of loose).

Be sure to include lots of relevant photos and a detailed, accurate, well written description when you decide to sell (eBay would be better I think if you want to sell quickly).

MM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Golia
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Hi,

Did you sell it yet? How much are you looking for? If you received it as a gift, no matter what you get, it is a profit. If you purchased it, selling it for say 50% more is a profit. I say this because I can assure you that if I were to buy it, for a reasonable price, my gaming group and I WILL indeed play it, and get lots of use out of it.

Please let me know if we can come to an arrangement.

Thanks

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Deg
msg tools
I am actually relatively new to selling board game geek. I have a copy of the anniversary edition that hasn't been used. It has been opened and a few pieces punched out. I was trying to look through what is classified as very good or Like New. I assumed that this might be a like new edition but it could also get classified as a very good edition.

I am a little confused so any help would be great.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally decided to put my never played copy up for sale. I'll leave it in the market for a few days before moving it to ebay. Let me know if you have any questions. THANKS

http://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/708593

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.