• [+] Dice rolls
Jason Long
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jealous. I still have had no shipping news. Boo for me, yay for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Eikermann
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy on 12/31/14

December delivery as promised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is now been in a town an hour away for 2 days... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Liakhovich
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my Pegasus Spiele version a few days ago, and it's already a second printing! Not a big fan of TMG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Loewen
United States
Newburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping notification for me yet in Indiana.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping notification for me either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
january is my month of waiting. So many games coming in this month, exciting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Copy finally arrived! Since my wife refuses to play this with me I will have to wait til the weekend...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kolozvary
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing from me either. In North Carolina.

How did you guys get your shipping confirmation? Just an email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a random amazon fulfillment services email...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Long
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like they're shipping a scant handful of games each day?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was delivered on Jan 2nd in an Amazon box. I received a notice from a Tasty Minstrel Games Amazon account on Dec. 30th with a UPS tracking number.

Got to play once so far. Screwed up a few rules, but otherwise it was great. Can't wait to play again. I highly recommend the Rahdo Runs Through videos for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received a shipping notification yet so I read the comments on the Kickstarter page and this was posted yesterday by TMG:

wrote:
Hey Folks, for those concerned about not receiving notification yet in the US. Here's whats going on. Amazon still has one shipment they are not showing as received. Which is odd, we did receive a notification telling us that Amazon is closing/moving contents from 2 warehouses, we suspect that the delay may be internal Amazon logistic issues. Hopefully the delay will be minimal.

Our warehouse in Atlanta returned from their Holiday break yesterday, we are hard at work at getting all other copies out to backers.

Thank you all for your support and patience.
-Daniel
TMG

My first Kickstarter ever and I find myself swept into the group of people who are dissatisfied with the outcome. I am also dissatisfied with the response from TMG. A mere speculation about what is going on and a hope that it will be resolved quickly.

I shouldn't be surprised with the response from a modern business that passes the buck, but I am disappointed.

edit: formatting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
I got notification for Captains of Industry, but nothing for AquaSphere at this point. Grant - I may have to play your copy . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colmmccarthy wrote:
The Kickstarter had an estimated delivery date of December 2014. It is now the first week of January 2015 and orders are clearly being sent out. I can't believe how bent out of shape people are getting about this. This is one of the easiest Kickstarters I've ever been a part of.

I second this, TMG is doing a fantastic job at getting copies out on time, choosing to go out of Bremerhaven was an exceptionally wise decision, since west coast closures have delayed many KS games that are literally sitting at port in China waiting for available shipment.

If you haven't got your game a month from now would be the time to start being upset.

Also the holiays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Long
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wery67564 wrote:
colmmccarthy wrote:
The Kickstarter had an estimated delivery date of December 2014. It is now the first week of January 2015 and orders are clearly being sent out. I can't believe how bent out of shape people are getting about this. This is one of the easiest Kickstarters I've ever been a part of.

I second this, TMG is doing a fantastic job at getting copies out on time, choosing to go out of Bremerhaven was an exceptionally wise decision, since west coast closures have delayed many KS games that are literally sitting at port in China waiting for available shipment.

If you haven't got your game a month from now would be the time to start being upset.

Also the holiays.

First, I certainly never meant to sound "bent out of shape" about the shipping issues. I'm just really eager to play the game. I do, however, feel that it's not too much to ask that all shipping notifications for a KS of this size are sent out within a working week (5 days) of each other. Considering the number of games here in the US, it should be easily feasible to ship/notify everyone in fairly short order. This has not been the case, and the updated info about the shipping delay should have been sent directly to those waiting for games. We should not have to go fishing for that info.

I was originally playfully "complaining" about my own lack of patience and desire to get the game to the table, but now that people are getting punchy, I'll defend my impatience.

All of that said, I would make a small addendum to this: "TMG is doing a fantastic job at getting copies out [to certain backers] on time."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we just make a rule that KickStarter backers get their games before they are available to online vendors and the general public? I already swore off Mayday Games KickStarters for that reason. Maybe it's time to do the same with TMG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taxers wrote:
Can we just make a rule that KickStarter backers get their games before they are available to online vendors and the general public? I already swore off Mayday Games KickStarters for that reason. Maybe it's time to do the same with TMG.

I don't believe TMG copies of Aquasphere are available online or to the general public. Have you seen it in a store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did some checking and you are correct. I can only find Pegasus copies of this. That's honorable on TMGs part. I'll be happy when I get a shipping notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Long
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taxers wrote:
I did some checking and you are correct. I can only find Pegasus copies of this. That's honorable on TMGs part. I'll be happy when I get a shipping notice.

Ditto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sinnylong wrote:
Taxers wrote:

Ditto.

Thritto!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colmmccarthy wrote:
Qtinuum wrote:
colmmccarthy wrote:
I can't believe how bent out of shape people are getting about this.

"Those who complacently accept the status quo will invariably perceive the yogi to be bent out of shape." -Qtinuum

Not pissing my pants over a board game that's a week later than its estimated delivery date is hardly comparable to complacently accepting the status quo, no more so than doing so conveys reaching some advanced state of enlightenment.

Lets all play nice!

At the end of the day we are all a part of the order of Aquasphere. Those that have faith in the sphere will accept tht the game will arrive at the correct time for them. That time will be of a number of days from notification equal to three.

Not one, nor two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Peck
United States
Baldwinsville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
paperparachute games! http://games.suspended-chord.info/
mbmbmbmbmb
wery67564 wrote:
colmmccarthy wrote:
Qtinuum wrote:
colmmccarthy wrote:
I can't believe how bent out of shape people are getting about this.

"Those who complacently accept the status quo will invariably perceive the yogi to be bent out of shape." -Qtinuum

Not pissing my pants over a board game that's a week later than its estimated delivery date is hardly comparable to complacently accepting the status quo, no more so than doing so conveys reaching some advanced state of enlightenment.

Lets all play nice!

At the end of the day we are all a part of the order of Aquasphere. Those that have faith in the sphere will accept tht the game will arrive at the correct time for them. That time will be of a number of days from notification equal to three.

Not one, nor two.

Five is RIGHT OUT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Weber
United States
Coal Valley
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I really just love games
mbmbmbmbmb
sinnylong wrote:

First, I certainly never meant to sound "bent out of shape" about the shipping issues. I'm just really eager to play the game. I do, however, feel that it's not too much to ask that all shipping notifications for a KS of this size are sent out within a working week (5 days) of each other. Considering the number of games here in the US, it should be easily feasible to ship/notify everyone in fairly short order. This has not been the case, and the updated info about the shipping delay should have been sent directly to those waiting for games. We should not have to go fishing for that info.

I was originally playfully "complaining" about my own lack of patience and desire to get the game to the table, but now that people are getting punchy, I'll defend my impatience.

All of that said, I would make a small addendum to this: "TMG is doing a fantastic job at getting copies out [to certain backers] on time."

I do not envy anyone in a logistics position of employment. Life is never this easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.