Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is how it goes. I purchased a tmx elmo doll, not knowing the craziness that would ensue thereafter. The thing is up to 100 dollars on the low end on ebay. So, I was thinking, my nephew doesn't really need it does he? Or do I need Antiquty? I think I need Antiquity :) So, I have a mint, new in box tmx elmo for trade for Antiquity. Anyone think this thread will just die off a miserable death? One in a million chance? We'll see. I figure why go on ebay and through all the hassle when I can go through all the hassle of reading more boardgame rules to what I'm told is a great game, though costly. You know if I were nice I would give it to a charity to auction it off...we'll see if there are no takers, my game fix must be dealt with first :P
I'm pretty sad at this point, I think anyone would agree. My wife is pregnant, and going through the rough bits, so I don't get to play many games with her as of late, and my fixation is floundering. Only new game rules to read will give me the gaming fix I seek. Hope someone got a little humor out of this post as I sure did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spitzley
United States
Belleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is a "tmx elmo"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tickle me elmo extreme 10th Anniversary Edition
It does a bunch more than the original and costs $35 retail, compared to the original at 15 or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.