Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand the Raft Invention gives you two builder tokens separated by a slash. Does the slash in this game mean one or the other? (or both?)

To rephrase can I use one token for explore and the other for gathering as long as they are supported by a player token? Or do I need to choose do I want to use the explore token or the gather token but not both?

The other question I have regards the food icon. The bird versus the fish. Is there a difference when it says to cover a fish icon in an event? Is that only fish icon source or can it just be a food source no matter fish or bird?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
The raft provides only one neutral pawn, and you can choose each round what you want to use it for (i.e. if it is a grey or a green one)...

And the two food sources (fish/bird) are the same except for effects that target one specific type. Like the one you mentioned.
So if an effect depicts the "bird" source, only food sources with the bird symbol are affected or applicable...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
The raft provides only one neutral pawn, and you can choose each round what you want to use it for (i.e. if it is a grey or a green one)...

And the two food sources (fish/bird) are the same except for effects that target one specific type. Like the one you mentioned.
So if an effect depicts the "bird" source, only food sources with the bird symbol are affected or applicable...

Thanks that's what I was looking for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.