3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Battleship Galaxies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Space [+] Battles [+] [View All]
Jonathan Withers
msg tools
mbmbmb
I pick up a copy of this game after wanting to try it for a long time and really enjoyed it but looking into it I see its discontinued and there will no expansions or anything continued with it. Is there another game out there like it? As far as building fleets and being relatively simple. The cards also included cool bonuses like heroes and add on weapons. That does have additional content?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
No official expansions or additional content was ever released, which is disappointing. Great game.

I believe there are some unofficial fan-made expansions.

Try looking here: Battleship Galaxies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they are absolutely not as simple as 'Battleship Galaxies', but there is a good set of well-supported games coming out using the "Flight Path" system that are relatively simple as things go, and include fleet building and crew/upgrade cards for the ships and such.

Star Trek: Attack Wing
Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.