Popular Tags: [View All]
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a German edition of 5T at Essen and only just got round to opening it up. I noticed that the Majority of Goods cards are really poorly cut and misaligned. There are rounded edges on one side of the cards with square edges on the other. Very weird.

Is this a common defect (I skimmed the forum and didn't see anything) and has anyone bothered requesting a replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Franklin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your cards are really messed up. If you email Days of Wonder, they'll send you a new deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Norbert666 wrote:
I picked up a German edition of 5T at Essen and only just got round to opening it up. I noticed that the Majority of Goods cards are really poorly cut and misaligned. There are rounded edges on one side of the cards with square edges on the other. Very weird.

Is this a common defect (I skimmed the forum and didn't see anything) and has anyone bothered requesting a replacement?

Contact them in their website. They have a form specific for damaged games/parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it's really worth it. The game is perfectly playable, just the cards look (and feel) a bit weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have similar problems too, contact them and they will assist you on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueRazz wrote:
I have similar problems too, contact them and they will assist you on that.

Did you and did they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.