Subject: Spending fatigue to break out of web rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dhiraj Pallin
Australia
Taringa
QLD
flag msg tools
Is it possible to spend fatigue to add black dice in order to break out of a web? Or is it limited to your existing melee trait +1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Burk
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!
badge
Rakes, my arch enemy.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe expending fatigue for dice are restricted to an attack roll, and this is not one of those rolls, so no you may not. Not sure where you getting this +1 from though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Deadsider wrote:
I believe expending fatigue for dice are restricted to an attack roll, and this is not one of those rolls, so no you may not.

You are right here

Quote:
Not sure where you getting this +1 from though?

RtL Rulebook page 31

Quote:
Web
A hero who is caught in a web is marked with a web token. At the start of each of that hero’s turns, its owner must roll a black power die for each web token on it, plus one additional black power die for each die of Melee trait the hero has (the number of bonus power dice rolled when the hero makes a melee attack). For each power surge rolled, remove one web token. If any web tokens remain on the figure after rolling, the figure cannot spend any movement points that turn.
Monsters caught in a web remove tokens the same way, except that they roll one black power die for each web token, plus one extra black power die for each space they occupy beyond the first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.