Terror in Meeple City» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi,
1,I'm just wondering about the end of game rule that states if all monsters removable teeth are removed then that triggers the end of the game, I've watched a few play through videos now and no one seems to mention this rule.
2, Also one other clarification if when doing the demolish action a meeple falls off a building onto your monsters paws do you just move the meeple off to the nearest spot? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
1,I'm just wondering about the end of game rule that states if all monsters removable teeth are removed then that triggers the end of the game, I've watched a few play through videos now and no one seems to mention this rule.

My rulebook only mentions these end of game conditions: The game is nearly over when a player gobbles the final Floor or knocks it off the City; this player finishes his turn, then each other player takes one last turn. The game then ends, and players tally their points. (Alternatively, the game ends immediately when the sixth line on side A of the Runaway board is full. The player who filled this line loses, while everyone else determines their score.)

Stevieram wrote:
2, Also one other clarification if when doing the demolish action a meeple falls off a building onto your monsters paws do you just move the meeple off to the nearest spot? Thanks.

I think this is mostly up to the players. The rulebook doesn't mention anything about this. So the players will have to agree on which way they'll handle this in the game. Personally, I would move the meeple off the monster's feet and put it next to the feet, on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Leach
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SammySnijbonen wrote:
Stevieram wrote:

My rulebook only mentions these end of game conditions: The game is nearly over when a player gobbles the final Floor or knocks it off the City; this player finishes his turn, then each other player takes one last turn. The game then ends, and players tally their points. (Alternatively, the game ends immediately when the sixth line on side A of the Runaway board is full. The player who filled this line loses, while everyone else determines their score.)

Stevieram wrote:

I think this is mostly up to the players. The rulebook doesn't mention anything about this. So the players will have to agree on which way they'll handle this in the game. Personally, I would move the meeple off the monster's feet and put it next to the feet, on the board.

My rule book - for the English edition of Terror (not Rampage) states

The game is nearly over when a player goggles the final Floor (or kicks it off the City) OR if all the monsters have no more removable teeth left; [the] Active player [then] finishes his turn, then each other player takes one last turn. The game ends and player tally their points

Perhaps they updated the rules when they changed editions/game title?

It certainly makes sense (and was how my game ended this evening), but agree that in such a chaotic silly game, it hardly matters laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.