Subject: power ring question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bri beleren
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
im surprised no one has asked this question yet, but maybe not many people have combined the sets, I have a nice randomizer process that I find fun to mix all the dc sets, and while playing, this came up...

the villain card power ring in forever evil, does his card count for the power rings and like kyle rayner, because his name is indeed power ring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have thought so. The power rings in DC Super-heroes count when mixed with heroes unite, so the one in FE should, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
GamerGurlAR88 wrote:
I remember hearing that they do NOT, Only rings with the * Marker

Any card with the wording "Power Ring" in it counts towards the * VP total of the Hero's United PR cards. These other cards though do not gain any VP benefits from which is why it may not be as good to collect compared to the HU ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the villain Power Ring counts as a "Power Ring" for cards looking for those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Fox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It counts because of the story behind it. The Power Ring in FE is possessed by Parallax, iirc , which is why it's a villain yet still counted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bri beleren
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
dimedrl wrote:
It counts because of the story behind it. The Power Ring in FE is possessed by Parallax, iirc , which is why it's a villain yet still counted.

power ring is the evil green lantern from earth 3, pretty sure his powers came from a power ring and a lamp, he was just naturally evil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.