Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary C
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the new Spielbox magazine expansion that comes with the Knizia Almanac? I think it is in print now.

If so, details please (read: does it add anything worthwhile/is it worth the $ to purchase and ship to the US?)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if it's been published yet, but keep in mind that the usual US online stores usually carry Spielbox, so you can always wait to see what people think and still get a copy yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary C
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, yes I was thinking of that also, I found funagain carries it, not sure who else does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Spielbox's website, they shipped out yesterday (10/5). You can still order it direct from them if you want a copy. See more discussion of this same topic here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/128746

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the Spielbox Kiniza Almanac today (10/10). I live in California, USA. The expansion consists of two new tiles. Unfortunately, the English translation is not yet available and I can't tell you anything else about the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pure speculation on how the rules work (and pictures for those that haven't seen the tiles yet) can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/25766

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.