Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else think this might be a Grand choice for an online or PBEM game??? it is almost set-up right from the start... only need a few minor tweaks or things to be able to do this.... anyone else interested in this?? can anyone think of a good way to do it? Or has it been done before?

EDIT 1)
DOH... should have checked around first... guess there is an online multiplayer game called London Law based on this.... http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~pelzlpj/londonlaw/
.... now just to get ahold of it and some players...../me pulls on his Mr. X ski mask......

EDIT 2)
Yikes... seems like alot of hassle to play a game... but that never stopped me before... anyone up for playing some London law before I waste all my time trying to figure out all the Python stuff??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PBEM would be just as much fun, maybe even more fun, than trying to play in real time, because the Detectives could email each other with ideas and strategies. If you played a turn a day then you could finish the game in less than a month. Count me in if you can get enough people together for a game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I shure will... just trying to gather up a few people would be a challenge! but well worth it... then the debate begins about who gets to be X... hehe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For PBEM the detectives would need to chat via a mailing list that included the Mr X player, as he is entitled (in the rules) to listen to their discussions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.