Subject: Card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francesca Campofredano
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, just finished studying the rules and soloing to see how it works I have a question regarding card 34: Rest, Refit and Reorganize, which has the Malta icon and the following red text: "You must immediately give this card to your opponent upon drawing it"

is it supposed to work as a "must play" card, hence, in case the Ally player draws is before turn 4 (before the Malta marker enters the game), should it give the card to the Axis player without having any benefit from the event? or what else?

thanks in advance

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lopresti wrote:
Hi, just finished studying the rules and soloing to see how it works I have a question regarding card 34: Rest, Refit and Reorganize, which has the Malta icon and the following red text: "You must immediately give this card to your opponent upon drawing it"

is it supposed to work as a "must play" card, hence, in case the Ally player draws is before turn 4 (before the Malta marker enters the game), should it give the card to the Axis player without having any benefit from the event? or what else?

thanks in advance

Francesco

Nothing else. You got it just right. Give the card to your opponent (and don't play the event if drawn before Turn 4). Anyway since matla is not in play yet it can't be "Inactive".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesca Campofredano
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Great to have questions answered from the designer himself.

Great game. I always read something about the battle/operations I am playing...and being Italian, it is a pain to read about the tragedy my country brought upon itself and to live it again through a game.

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lopresti wrote:
Thanks! Great to have questions answered from the designer himself.

Great game. I always read something about the battle/operations I am playing...and being Italian, it is a pain to read about the tragedy my country brought upon itself and to live it again through a game.

Francesco

And this one is coming out soon. This time you'll fight right in Italy...

No Retreat 4! Italian Front: 1943-45

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesca Campofredano
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
already P500 a while ago...along with all the others
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lopresti wrote:
already P500 a while ago...along with all the others

Thank you, sir!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.