Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Diemer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you guys are like me, you'll want to see a runthrough of this game from Rahdo.

If you want to help make it happen, please follow the link and give it a thumb up. Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'm not like you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:

FFG does their own How to Play videos. Plus, the game is vey simple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Diemer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
DaviddesJ wrote:

It isn't to see how to play it as it is to see how the game plays. I can just read the instruction manual for that. From everyone I've seen, Rahdo does the best actual play through videos and leaves his final thoughts until the end. I've had very good success judging whether or not to buy a game based on his videos and making up my own mind before listening to his final thoughts. I don't want to watch a review, I don't want opinions on this game, I want to see it played. I don't belong to a local gaming group and typically do not have time to hunt down a local game store to play a demo copy.

I couldn't find the "How to Play video", but like I said above, I can learn that from reading. I want to see the game played, which is why I want to see this from Rahdo, because that is his primary purpose for doing runthroughs, not for learning or reviewing a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
stowed4sea wrote:
tssfulk wrote:
DaviddesJ wrote:

It isn't to see how to play it as it is to see how the game plays. I can just read the instruction manual for that. From everyone I've seen, Rahdo does the best actual play through videos and leaves his final thoughts until the end. I've had very good success judging whether or not to buy a game based on his videos and making up my own mind before listening to his final thoughts. I don't want to watch a review, I don't want opinions on this game, I want to see it played. I don't belong to a local gaming group and typically do not have time to hunt down a local game store to play a demo copy.

I couldn't find the "How to Play video", but like I said above, I can learn that from reading. I want to see the game played, which is why I want to see this from Rahdo, because that is his primary purpose for doing runthroughs, not for learning or reviewing a game.

Fair enough. I've never watched Radho (given up almost entirely on watch game vids). I would think watching an entire play would be super boring (I can't even watch the abbreviated Tabletop play throughs). I'd rather just play the game.

But I can see the value in a play through for people with more patience than me. Thumb given.

PS. The game is "cheap" on iOS/Android/Windblows/Mac OS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Diemer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
stowed4sea wrote:
tssfulk wrote:
DaviddesJ wrote:

Fair enough. I've never watched Radho (given up almost entirely on watch game vids). I would think watching an entire play would be super boring (I can't even watch the abbreviated Tabletop play throughs). I'd rather just play the game.

But I can see the value in a play through for people with more patience than me. Thumb given.

Yeah, I was taught patience by going on deployment on a submarine where we burned circles in the ocean for 6 months and my duty was to watch gauges that never moved observing the reactor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
stowed4sea wrote:
tssfulk wrote:
stowed4sea wrote:
tssfulk wrote:
DaviddesJ wrote:

Yeah, I was taught patience by going on deployment on a submarine where we burned circles in the ocean for 6 months and my duty was to watch gauges that never moved observing the reactor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.