Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy of this at Warzone Matrix in Cleveland, OH, this week. If you've been there before, you know that this store has an enormous stock, and probably has it if you can find it amongst the stacks. I got lucky and found it atop a pile of other new releases in the hallway connecting the war game and euro/family game room.

Anyway, this is probably a sign you can pick it up at your local store now or at least in the next week or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this at my FLGS last night (Kansas City.) I was so tempted to buy it but I vowed to play some of my unplayed games before buying anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TimeWellSpent should have it in on Wednesday. Hopefully other OLGS will have it soon too.

Edit: Just noticed Miniature Market apparently has it already
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else find it strange that every OLGS seemed to get this in over a week ago, yet CSI still doesn't have it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy a week ago at a local store for less than the online price. Fun game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.