Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard any reports of tiles warping, and mine haven't either. Kudos to FFG, since a lot of games these days are prone to warping. Anyone had their tiles warp on them?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, all good here. And mine did a reasonable amount of travelling and air mail fun to get to Aus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DON'T JINX IT! Getting my game tomorrow!! (or monday)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Inner West Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My tiles really struggle to be clipped together. Anyone else had issues with clipping the tiles together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up 3 different sets (myself, a friend, and my son's) and in one, some of them are not so easy to snap together, but not so difficult either. In another, they're all perfect. Guess there are just some awkward cuts.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has it really been an issue with professional games? I'm only aware of it from a few amateur Kickstarter games. The last professional game I'd heard of with warping was the reprint of Betrayal at the House on the Hill, and as I recall there was a recall that fixed it.

The puzzle connections are definitely a tight fit!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ATT_Turan wrote:
Has it really been an issue with professional games? I'm only aware of it from a few amateur Kickstarter games. The last professional game I'd heard of with warping was the reprint of Betrayal at the House on the Hill, and as I recall there was a recall that fixed it.

The puzzle connections are definitely a tight fit!

Space Hulk 3rd edition is a noteable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the recent past, almost every game I purchased had some level of warping, even some FFG games. That's why I'm glad I'm not seeing any here.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Zanderholm
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
I had warped ones in Zombicide. But that I believe was due to a damp night followed by a hot day etc in summer.

These are fine so far, line up OK but might be a tight fit for the connections what I noticed so far.

But no warping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.