Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Spangenberg
United States
Brooklyn
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some exploration cards that instruct being added to the event deck. How are these handled when drawn?

Do they get resolved, and then is a second event card drawn to determine the weather, potential salvage, etc.?

What if you get several in consecutive draws?

Do they replace the drawing of a normal event card?

Do they add turns to the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dillenbeck
United States
Deerfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played one solo game so far, but for the event card that got added it stated on the card to resolve the event then draw another card. I suspect most will instruct you on how to handle the card drawn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Spangenberg
United States
Brooklyn
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed. Adding to the confusion in the game, some do instruct you what to do, and others don't. Thanks, Castaways. Thanks for that.

I've instituted a universal practice that you resolve and keep drawing until you come to a natural event card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vicente
Spain
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And thats the correct way to play.

Furthermore, if the last card of the events deck is one of those exploration cards... you immediately loose when you draw it :gulp:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.