Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been reading/rereading the rules re setup but it's not clear/confusing to me. Could some kind gaming soul guide me please. cry Many thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokey 64
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stop crying, fix bayonets and follow me!

I can probably help you out.

The chart labeled "Belleau Wood Placement, Turn, Reinforcement Chart" is read top to bottom and is organized in three columns. German forces on the left, Allied on the right and the date (month/day) in the center.

The setup turn is 5/28 (May 28th). The French set up first and the German moves first.

The French set up on or behind (south or west) the green dotted "French Start Line" printed on the map. Ten units that are not artillery, must be set up in any towns that are more than two hexes in size. (These would be Lucy le Bocage, Bouresches and Vaux). Every hex of the start line must be in French zone of control.

The German sets up his units three or more hexes to the north and east of the green dotted "French Start Line" printed on the map.

If you have more questions, just fire away. I'll do my best to answer them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snifff...thanks.BAAAAWHHHHHHHA! I'm so damn happy! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.