Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the game through KS. Is this expansion on its way in another shipment, or should I have received it already at the time I got the base game?? Thanks for info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It should have been in your shipping box, probably mixed in with the packing peanuts. A lot of folks seem to be missing this and (ug) tossing them.

Having said that . . . mine did not have a copy of Mercenaries mixed in with the packing peanuts (I'd read about the packaging and made a point to check), but a quick note via the Kickstarter messaging system got me a response and a Mercenaries deck in the mail (or whatever UPS is).

So: check your box and send a KS message if it's still missing. I want to say they got back to me in under eight hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
I want to say they got back to me in under eight hours.

If you have Nutella, sleep is optional.

But yeah, check the peanuts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
TDaver wrote:
ohbalto wrote:
I want to say they got back to me in under eight hours.

If you have Nutella, sleep is optional.

But yeah, check the peanuts

Next time we will have them use packing hazelnuts.

But yes, if you have any sort of issue, just message us via the KS messaging system, as stated on the backer updates and other places. We are not able to help or track who you are via BGG posts or KS comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick reply. KS message sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: I did receive the Mercenaries expansion in very short order, and would just like to say that I have been very impressed and pleased with the customer service I've received from Ludicreations. Thanks again for resolving the matter so quickly and professionally!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
a_flying_possum wrote:
Update: I did receive the Mercenaries expansion in very short order, and would just like to say that I have been very impressed and pleased with the customer service I've received from Ludicreations. Thanks again for resolving the matter so quickly and professionally!

You are very welcome, and please once again accept our apologies for this happening at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.