Hide
5 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Breakin Atmo job pay: gear included? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Stockdale
msg tools
Ive looked through the forums, and cant see this asked anywhere, but Im sureit has been. My question is pretty much the subject. On the rules card included at the front of the expansion I interpret it as just skill points of crew on the job, but on the job cards themselves I interpret it as ANY relevant skill point on the job, ie. including gear.

So what's the official word please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stim
United States
Harvest
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skill points are skill points whether they came from assigned gear or people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Stockdale
msg tools
Ah, so gear is included then. As long as it has been equipped to a crew member working the job, obviously. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray T
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subtle24 wrote:
Ah, so gear is included then. As long as it has been equipped to a crew member working the job, obviously. Thanks.

Correct, with the exception where Kosherized rules are indicated. In which case you do not count the skill from the equipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardboiled Gregg
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dielotski wrote:
Subtle24 wrote:

Correct, with the exception where Kosherized rules are indicated. In which case you do not count the skill from the equipment.

Important to clarify that Kosherized Rules only affects that skill test, not the job payout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.