Popular Tags: [View All]
yegods
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently got Prophecy, English version, brand new. i find that i am missing the Thieve's Guild Counterfeiting card. i don't know if i'm missing any others.

is there any contact information at all for the English publisher? anyone know how i would go about getting a replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marián Matušák
Slovakia
Namestovo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask at dopisy@altar.cz it is contact to Czech publisher of Prophecy which IMHO also produce eng version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kucera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
English version was prepared by ALTAR, but produced and distributed by ADC Blackfire Entertainment, so you must ask at info@blackfire.cz. ALTAR has no components for English version and cannot help with this problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Tenhoff
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm acting as Blackfire's distribution representative here in the USA. If anyone else is missing cards, please let me know and I'll see about sending replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yegods
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the answers. i have contacted Craig about the missing card. i also seem to be missing the large size experience and gold markers. were those left out of the English version on purpose?

on another note... i played a test game against myself, and actually had quite a fun time. it certainly looks like it might even be palatable to the Talisman-hating Eurosnoots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fade
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Are we likely to get the expansions for this printed in English? I'm VERY interested in the game but I don't want to be stuck with just the main game. I want a lot of replayability. Confirm English expansions, and I'll buy the game TODAY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kucera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
RKFade wrote:
Are we likely to get the expansions for this printed in English?

Yes, ALTAR is looking for the US publisher for Prophecy and expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.