Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Rollings
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Cambs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this is limited to 10,000 copies in America and they are taking preorders.

Anyone know what the availability with be in Europe (particularly the UK!!) and if any stores are planning to list it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Slater
United Kingdom
Newport
Newport, South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope Days of Wonder will have enough copies at Essen with them so I can gt a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With a 'limit' of 10,000 there should be plenty for everyone who wants one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DoW store says the multi-lingual edition is backordered until 12/15/06

What does it mean to us in the US who pre-ordered it? These are some serious stocking stuffers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Thomas
United States
Alma
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noaceyet wrote:
DoW store says the multi-lingual edition is backordered until 12/15/06

What does it mean to us in the US who pre-ordered it? These are some serious stocking stuffers

Robert - the backordered message applies to the Ticket to Ride Card Set, which is right below the USA 1910 Expansion. Look closely at the web page and you'll see what I mean . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry....my mistake....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
With a 'limit' of 10,000 there should be plenty for everyone who wants one.

Really? How many copies of the base game has been sold? I do have the feeling that if they do another print run of Ticket to Ride, they might be tempted to have the bigger cards--essentially folding the USA 1910 into the main game.

I had the first edition, and my cards were getting fairly worn out, so the extra tickets and the new bigger cards were welcome--I could have done without the tin box, since I just put the cards into my original box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hall
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
pwt1997 wrote:
Robert - the backordered message applies to the Ticket to Ride Card Set, which is right below the USA 1910 Expansion. Look closely at the web page and you'll see what I mean . . .

There's two backordered messages, one for the card set and one for 1910. One is only until 12/12/2006 (which is today on this side of the Pacific) so that's not a big deal... but then, backordered until Friday isn't exactly a big deal either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.