Fields of Arle» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few questions and one small favor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
m Vlad
Romania
flag msg tools
mb
After a few plays I'm left with some questions.. I hope someone can clear these for me because I have the Filosofia edition of the game and I'm not a french speaker. I really enjoy this game, I find it both relaxing and tense, it really replaced Ora et Labora for me (as a 1/2p experience)

1.Can you move animals at any time in and out of stables, areas, parks and dikes?

2.Can you discard an animal?(at any time?)

3.What does the first section of the scoring pad say besides clothes and materials.If it says tiles, which of them is it reffering to?

4.How many animals can you have in a basic area?(1 or 2 of the same type?)

5.Can you place more than 1 destination on a vehicle?

6.What does the building that allows you to load black cubes onto a vehicle do actually?

I would really appreciate if someone could leave a post with the descriptions on the buildings that do have one (the bit of text, when translated to english by google translate, makes no sense) Thank you in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules in english here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/107460/fields-arle-rulebo...

1. Yes
2. Yes, had the same question myself and read it in the rules somewhere. You can also discard vehicles.
3. All your goods tiles (clothes and materials which have VPs on them)
4. 2 of the same type on empty space. You can also put 1 animal of any type on the dike.
5. Yes
6. Loading station: Take a peat from the supply and place it on an empty single space in a vehicle. You can do this as often as you want. You only get the peat at the end of the season though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
m Vlad
Romania
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you!

I was thinking that I could either extract a peat or place one from my own supply but.. to what end ? That clears it up for me!

I have the English Rulebook on my tablet but it's a 7" screen and it gets very tiring after 20 minutes of searching, the text is rather small and zooming in and out makes it even more tiring.

I've played it once more and the game gets better and better. Funny thing is, I seem to score lower with each attempt.. the more I try to think ahead and strategize, the lower my score goes.

Oh, and one more question: Where/What is the supply bottleneck ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Supply bottleneck is "Pénurie" at the bottom of the french scoring pad. "Pénurie" which means shortage in english.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelendil wrote:
"Pénurie" which means shortage in english.

There is also an English word “penury”, which means extreme poverty or destitution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.