Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I just opened and played my first game of Jamaica. Normally, when playing a game, I use these little glass bowls I have which I put components in after I take them out of individual baggies from the board game box. Then, at the end of the game, I get to sort all the components and put them back into a bunch of small baggies as needed. Cards get rubbed banded or bagged and it all goes back into the box, baggies and card banded stacks just piled on top of each other. Well...

Not so for Jamaica! The box insert is actually incredibly well designed and useful for both in game component grabbing and just flat out awesome for game storage. They have a space for EVERYTHING and it isn't hard to figure out what to put where. No need for baggies. No need for rubber bands. It's so well designed nothing should fall out of place during storage no matter how the box is turned. Just incredible! I didn't know component storage was even a concern of game manufacturers after going through dozens and dozens of game where there isn't even an insert or, if there is, it is generic and worthless. Thank you, Game Works! I noticed you care and I'll be on the lookout to buy more games you make!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think perfect inserts are a hallmark of Game Works. Jaipur has a great insert

as well as Tikal II: The Lost Temple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i love how the theme even comes through in the insert with the hidden treasures underneath the rest!

This is definitely the best designed insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.