Subject: Afrika II attack on Rommel/ play balance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wargames [+] [View All]
bill betts
Canada
Ottawa
ontario
flag msg tools
It would seem a bit harsh to have the LRDG kill/capture Rommel. I have only played the game once but it seems to me the Axis are already in a tough situation. The eventual loss of O'Conner seems reasonable as it happened historically and as I said above the Allies seem to have an edge anyway.

For those of you who have played this game more extensively is it harder to win as the Axis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Drake
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
I like pizza!
badge
I LIKE IT!!! ????
mbmbmb
I've only played it once and we used the level playing field option with O'Connor which negated the LRDG Raid on Rommel. It seemed to me like the Axis player has the toughest time trying to keep his units in supply while the Commonwealth player has tons of supply but has to get around that tough terrain in order to get to Bengahzi. It seems like a wash but I feel the Axis may have more problem than the Allies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.