John Brains
Belgium
Sint-Niklaas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
...Well? Can you?

(A mate of mine played empire and blocked a terminal with a nexu. Can I still stand next to the terminal - on top of the figure of the nexu - and interact with it? Assuming I have MP left to end my activation NOT on the nexu?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The reason why you can't do this is because you cannot end your movement in another figure's space. You must end your movement in order to Perform an Action, such as interacting with the terminal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's wrong. You can perform an action while moving like interact oder attack. But does this mean you can do what the OP wrote? I don't know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No you cannot perform another action while moving. The Move action gives you movement points and is then complete. You can spend movement points at any time between actions in your turn. Every time you stop spending movement points, you end your movement. It's fine to start movement again later in your activation by spending more movement points.

Spaces with figures can be moved through, but the definition of moving through a space is that you don't end your movement on the space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I know how you meant that, thanks for clarification. I think we meant the same but from another point of view.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrisback79 wrote:
I think that's wrong. You can perform an action while moving like interact oder attack. But does this mean you can do what the OP wrote? I don't know!

I don't know about D2E (forgot about it, cause it is forgettable) but in D1E AFAIR it was possible. It is not possible in SWIA (anymore, for good).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.