BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Looking for a couple of games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lisa Richards
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
I have a couple of little fiddly games that everyone is always trying to steal from me. We are doing a techy/geek show next week, and I wanted to have some of these games around in our lounge. I can find similar ones, but not close enough.

1. "Wisdom game" is all the little plastic box says, made in Taiwan, 6x6. (on the left in these photos). All the instruction sheet says is how to solve the puzzles, with no game name or company name or URL or anything! The nerve.

2. The second one is a little series of colorful square cubes, connected with a stretchy string, so it can be twisted into lots of shapes. It's on the right in the photos, and is so popular that it makes trips around the globe before I can figure out who stole it last. I've had it forever. Who knows where I got it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I've seen those cubes on a string at Cracker Barrel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
The first game looks similar to Katamino, not exactly but pretty darn close.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/6931

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa Richards
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Thanks very much! perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.