Darla Salva Cruz
msg tools
If there are any Long Island area gamers looking for a regular board gaming meetup, Half Hollow Hills library Dix Hills branch is hosting a monthly board game club that's open to anyone - you don't need a library card =]

Our group meets the first Saturday of every month from 12-5. Our next two meetings are February 7 and March 7. We have a very small collection of games (Catan, Sentinels, Munchkin, Waterdeep, and Dominion) that we'll grow if there's interest in the program, so for now if you've got games you'd like to bring please do!

Our library is at the western edge of Suffolk, so it's more or less in the middle of the island, and is near the Northern State and the LIE. Our address is 55 Vanderbilt Parkway, Dix Hills, NY 11746. If you have any questions you can call us at 631-421-4530, or ask me right here =]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
I might be able to stop by for a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steinberg
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have interest! Hopefully I'll be able to stop by on 2/7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this Saturday.

On as side note, I believe it's generally better to bump the old/original thread (this one) instead of creating a new one, Long Island Gamers - This Saturday in Dix Hills!, each month. It makes it easier for the people who are not in the Long Island region because they only need to block one thread instead of re-blocking each month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darla Salva Cruz
msg tools
Thanks for the tip!! Will do from now on =]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schwartz
United States
Holbrook
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to come check it out. I'll try to go March 7th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.